?

Log in

No account? Create an account
i cry at the thought of being alone

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> My Deviant Art
> previous 10 entries

March 5th, 2005


05:24 pm - no one
No one reads this so I guess I'll stop posting here...

www.xanga.com/techiebabe

We made it to international! W00T!

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

January 10th, 2005


06:24 pm

Automatic LiveJournal Updater
Name / Username
today I fought with Cindy. I hate her! wtf she's totally a slut!
so I felt conflicted
but then my probation officer
said "A horse is only as good as its rider"
so I will stop dating dumb jocks
This fun quiz by hoppel_ - Taken 2062 Times.
</a>
New! Get Free Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz


Current Music: WICKED

(Leave a comment)

January 4th, 2005


05:57 pm - PICS!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

January 1st, 2005


12:24 am - Happy New Year
happy fucking new year

can't you tell that i'm excited blah

yeah... all my friends are hanging out with other people

i'm just here with my mom and grandma.

*MWAH!!! I KISS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO PATRICK!!!! since he's off having fun somewhere

(Leave a comment)

December 31st, 2004


02:24 am - todays day
Today I actually got out of this fricken house! I went to Target and got the secound Inu Yasha movie and the Seris of Unforunate Events computer game for my self. And the Rocky Horror Picture Show for Sarah, and the 3rd season of King of the Hill for Brian. And OMFFFFFG!!! This old guy was looking over my shoulder in the check out line and I turned to him. He was looking at my Inu Yasha dvd. He was an old guy, like in his 50s. Had a hugggggggge beer belly, a scrappy beard and huge ass bifocals. He told me that I was pretty and looked about the same age as his son. He asked me if I would ever go on a date with his son. I was like 0.0 WTF!! ^*(&)*(^&(*%(#Y*($^#*(%^ !!!!!! I asked him how old his son was, and he said 20, and laughed and said how old do you think i fucking look? And he said bout 19. 0.o erm no... I told the guy absolutly hell no because A. You're a freaking stranger and B. I'm totally 100% already much in love. Yeah... lol scary times for me. I usually have guys check me out and stuff in stores, BUT NEVER IN FUCKING HELL DID I HAVE THEIR FATHER DO IT FOR THEM LOLOL!!!! Later I went home and got ready to go to my cousins to celebrate Sarah and Brians' birthday. I left there at 8:20 pm. Patrick came and picked me around there. We watched a really old movie called "The Jewel of the Nile". It was funny because Patrick and the rest of us were making fun of it lol... great stuff... We hung out a little, then played sardeans like 3 fucking times... Yeah erm btw.... I HATE THAT GAME NOW!!!! After the last game no one went to go watch the secound round of movies. We all just sat around playing cards and crap. Well I sat on Pat's lap and we just watched some people play yuker... I didn't even know what yuker was till his sister Emily asked me what she should do, and I was like I don't even know what fricken game you're playing lol! Now I'm home..... duh!

NIGHT!!!

(Leave a comment)

December 30th, 2004


12:59 pm - Smarter Child 2
Skellingtondoll1: are you a guy?
SmarterChild: No...
Skellingtondoll1: are you a girl?
SmarterChild: No.
Skellingtondoll1: what are you?
SmarterChild: Neither... I'm a machine.
Skellingtondoll1: awww
SmarterChild: ;-)
Skellingtondoll1: you don't know what you're missing then
SmarterChild: I don't know what I am missing? Me? You don't think?
Skellingtondoll1: yea, because a machine can't possibly have as much fun as a person can. Unless you're a viberator
Current Mood: bouncyDA SNOW IN MY DRIVEWAY IS GONE
Current Music: Wicked - Defying Gravity

(Leave a comment)

December 29th, 2004


11:32 pm - Smarter Child
Skellingtondoll1: my boobs hurt
SmarterChild: Ow! Did you get them caught in something?
Skellingtondoll1: no
SmarterChild: No?
Skellingtondoll1: they just hurt
SmarterChild: Tell me more.
Skellingtondoll1: you pervert
SmarterChild: Pervert? Me? Why are you calling me that?
Skellingtondoll1: because you want me to tell you about my boobs
SmarterChild: Alright, here we go. What about it?
Skellingtondoll1: they just hurt
SmarterChild: It's interesting that you say they just hurt.
Skellingtondoll1: why
SmarterChild: Because things are this way.
Skellingtondoll1: ooook
SmarterChild: "ooook"? Great. That's great.
Skellingtondoll1: why
SmarterChild: Heh. I dunno.
Skellingtondoll1: alrighty
SmarterChild: Yeah, all right.

(Leave a comment)

06:51 pm - blah
I feel like hell.

I really have started thinking about going to college lately. I always thought that I would go to a beauty school and do hair. Since I like doing peoples hair and crap so much. But lately, i've been thinking about going into tech for a profession. Anyone know a good college?

(Leave a comment)

December 27th, 2004


06:32 pm - Sleep
I slept ALL day ^-^
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me watching Harry Potter 3 with my dog
Current Mood: tiredtired

(Leave a comment)

December 26th, 2004


11:16 pm - Boring Day...
I basically spent the WHOLE day on the computer. I called Erin at noon and she was still asleep and her dad said she'd call me back. Well it came about 5 o'clock and I called her again and she wasn't even home. I actually went outside in the snow today. I took pictures of my westie Holly. They're on my Deviant Art website. My mom and I started watching Harry Potter 3 at like 8:30 and now it's almost 11:20 pm and she's posta go to bed at like 9 so she can get up early tomorrow morning to go to work. I don't think she was thinking... Because OBVIOUSLY!!! If you start a movie at 8:30 you ain't going to be done watching the WHOLE movie by 9 o'clock... it just doesn't work that way hun. G'night!
Current Mood: gigglymwuhahaha
Current Music: Wicked - Something Bad

(Leave a comment)

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com